Martha Raymundo, M.D. is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Raymundo specializes in hyperbaric medicine and serves patients in the Rosedale and Glen Burnie locations.
• Fellowship-Trained: Albert Einstein’s College of Medicine Montefiore Hospital Bronx, New York
• Internal Medicine Residency: Good Samaritan/Johns Hopkins Residency Program
• Received her M.D. from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Manila Philippines
• Society Memberships: American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Geriatric Society
• Completed Hyperbaric Medicine Principles and Practice Course